1. Many useful facilities have been invented in the 20th century. (how many)
2. New inventions accelerate human life. (or social life)
3. His nervous way of speaking betrayed that he was telling a lie. (general)
4. The seamen were coping bravely with dangerous waves. (with what)
5. In future transport will never be delayed. (when)
1. How many useful facilities have been invented in the 20th century?
2. Do new inventions accelerate human
or social life?
3. Did his nervous way of speaking betray that he was telling a lie?
4. With what were the seaman copping bravely?
5. When will transport never be delayed?